I meant to post this like a month ago...

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
...but life gets in the way of things.

https://soundcloud.com/robotsarepeoplet ... ise-part-2

I've been really into found audio/mysterious shortwave radio transmissions recently. I tried to incorporate them into this track but I feel like they're mostly set dressing. The "lost cosmonaut" transmission turned out to be a hoax anyway, but whatever. I think it adds a nice flavour to things. Let me know what you guys think.

I started a new job a few months ago and I'm finally starting to get my drive for music production back. Hopefully I'll be uploading more soon.

Thanks guys,
-Foggy
Foggy wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:55 pm
...but life gets in the way of things.

https://soundcloud.com/robotsarepeoplet ... ise-part-2

I've been really into found audio/mysterious shortwave radio transmissions recently. I tried to incorporate them into this track but I feel like they're mostly set dressing. The "lost cosmonaut" transmission turned out to be a hoax anyway, but whatever. I think it adds a nice flavour to things. Let me know what you guys think.

I started a new job a few months ago and I'm finally starting to get my drive for music production back. Hopefully I'll be uploading more soon.

Thanks guys,
-Foggy
Sorry I missed this one Foggy.

Okay, at first, this tune has a lonely feel to it.
Then from 1:15 secs, it starts to sound more dramatic.

At 2:12 secs, I wasn't expecting vocals. But it sounds really good.

This one is a real masterpiece Foggy. Like literally. Nice work!
I have no words, because the song was really good.
I like the slow piano, the way the song develops itself, the clever drums, the background tape noise.

I wasn't expecting vocals either, but it felt great.
The tremolo in the voice is weird in a nice way, and of course, it ends exactly as it started.

There must be something wrong with this world when a song like this doesn't get more traction.

The piano reminds me of Massive Attack's "Teardrop" song, and also an old Portuguese artist that also had songs in this exact mood, and his voice is not too far from yours.

Anyway, good job on this one.
You made me go back to your profile to listen to some of your tracks again.

Keep it up.
Thanks Brandy and Canhilo! (Sorry for the late reply, my wife and I moved recently and we were without internet access for a while). I always appreciate feedback. I'm glad you guys liked it! I'm working on some more tracks in the same vein... I recently got my hands on a bunch of weird old audio tapes and I'm really excited to start creating again.
Foggy wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:39 am
Thanks Brandy and Canhilo! (Sorry for the late reply, my wife and I moved recently and we were without internet access for a while). I always appreciate feedback. I'm glad you guys liked it! I'm working on some more tracks in the same vein... I recently got my hands on a bunch of weird old audio tapes and I'm really excited to start creating again.
No probs. And good to hear from you again Foggy. :)
I hope the move was a good one. Can't wait to hear, more of your music. Take care.