Reggae Hip-Hop Music

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Ehyo family ! (:
Everybody okay ?

This post is to share a playlist (spotify) I've created recently.
Dedicated for those who want to listen to good rap and reggae sounds everyday, in the same playlist.

Basically, you can find more than 1000 reggae/hip-hop sounds (for the moment) full of good vibes, and regularly, I update with new sounds, as new discoveries are made, etc...
For the moment, it's basically everything I listen, on a daily basis..

So, in 2 words, it's the biggest 100% reggae/rap spotify playlist that exists (good vibes oriented), dedicated to those who love reggae and hip-hop vibes, like me. It's made for you guys (well, for us, ahah😋).

It's everything I listen to on a daily basis (reggae/rap), shared in the same playlist.
With the aim of spreading the reggae/hip-hop vibes I love so much, in more and more people's lives. So if it's this kind of vibe that you want to spread too, I'm counting on you to support and share it with depressives to the fullest ! (and not just them, of course😋)

Come on, enjoy it to the fullest. Blow this into the sound system, and share it around you if you feel like it.

Peace for everyone. Lots of LOVE family.😎💚

The playlist, here :
--> https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0InBd ... zpb0t0Pl5m
Hi,
You have been working hard on this, kudos for the efforts. Can't say anything about the list, since Spotify is unavailable in Croatia, but can share it to my English speaking Twitter followers so, I did.
Cheers
DJ UltraBuba
@Switchtoecig
DJ UltraBuba wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:57 pm
Hi,
You have been working hard on this, kudos for the efforts. Can't say anything about the list, since Spotify is unavailable in Croatia, but can share it to my English speaking Twitter followers so, I did.
Cheers
DJ UltraBuba
@Switchtoecig

Hey man ! (:

Great! Thanks a lot friend! You're awesome!

This is a permanent playlist, which is always updated over time. I add sounds to it all the time.
The goal is to listen to it randomly, for people who almost only listen to rap and reggae on a daily basis (like me... ^^).

If you want to be able to listen to the same kind of sounds as in this playlist, you can join us on youtube, on my channel.
I share rap and reggae sounds there every day (it's just a bit less good quality than on spotify for some sounds, that's all...).
Here is the channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaegbV ... subscriber

Thanks a lot for the support and sharing to your community my friend.
Bless you! PEACE.🙏💚