My first song on lmms

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey forum users. I'd like to share a song I've made recently on lmms with simply using the built in instruments. It's actually my first song I've made in this program. I don't have a music experience so it may sound bad... But probably it is.

By the way, SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH))

https://m.soundcloud.com/responsiblemirror/track-01

P.S.: I don't know why there is some cracking sounds. I didn't know how to fix them so I have this now '_' (I changed my OS from Windows to Linux and I didn't cloudsave anything, oops)

P.P.S.: If you have an advice for music creation please can you share it?) Thank you!

P.P.P.S.: What do you think should the song image be? That image of this creature with hearts is not mine, I downloaded it from Google and used it as a placeholder.

Thanks for you opinions if you have one!
Hi!

A couple of good ideas in this track. It is well built, with some nice breaks and a good outro.

One thing: at 0:34, I hear 3 "ghost" drum hits just before the snare comes in the game. Is this on purpose? They sound weird to me.
Mo Stitchi wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:33 pm
Hi!

A couple of good ideas in this track. It is well built, with some nice breaks and a good outro.
Thank you.
Mo Stitchi wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:33 pm
One thing: at 0:34, I hear 3 "ghost" drum hits just before the snare comes in the game. Is this on purpose? They sound weird to me.
Oh yes, they are. It's like a transition or whatever. They are not really ghost, they become louder and then abruptly set to 100% volume. I thought that was a good idea somewhy =)

Thanks again for sharing your opinion about this!
Add some more notes to main theme to not be so repetitive. Otherwise very good dynamic control and filter automation, I like it.