New (Quarantined) #LMMS Lo-Fi Track--A Moment Alone

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi again, team LMMS!

I hope you're all doing okay under quarantine from the coronavirus lockdown. I've finished a new track, except this time in 'lo-fi'.

It's called, "A Moment Alone"...in the key of A# minor. It's in response to the recent pandemic we're all suffering under. Give it a listen and let me know what you think. Thanks and rock on! :D (*UPDATE 03/30/2020: I've added additional lead guitar riffs and more time*)

A Moment Alone, via Soundcloud

(P.S.: It's my first attempt at creating a lo-fi song using the native lowpass and lo-fi filters, so please go easy on me....LOL :lol: )
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:50 pm
Hi again, team LMMS!

I hope you're all doing okay under quarantine from the coronavirus lockdown. I've finished a new track, except this time in 'lo-fi'.

It's called, "A Moment Alone"...in the key of A# minor. It's in response to the recent pandemic we're all suffering under. Give it a listen and let me know what you think. Thanks and rock on! :D (*UPDATE 03/30/2020: I've added additional lead guitar riffs and more time*)

A Moment Alone, via Soundcloud

(P.S.: It's my first attempt at creating a lo-fi song using the native lowpass and lo-fi filters, so please go easy on me....LOL :lol: )
The whole story behind this track, really suits the music and the title. Heck, even the rock guitar and melodies, are telling the whole story. This is some nice work man. I like it.