New Single

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello ! I introduce myself, I am Santiago, from Argentina. I do rap, trap, reggaeton. I do the beats, the lyrics and I sing. for now i have only one single. Here I leave the link to see what you think!
In the comments is my instagram too, and there my spotify profile!
Thank you !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK5j3MHCe1M
Welcome Santiago to LMMS forums.
Great work this is. (Read it like Yoda xD)

I've been listening to reggaeton since the early 2000's, when some of my older friends were really into it and made everyone listen to Daddy Yankee and Orishas in our school radio,
To be fair, I didn't like most of the Reggeaton at the time, especially some copycats, because many singers seemed to be very off-key, the rhythm was the best part of it. I'm getting off track :D.

Regarding your song, it is very well produced, it sounds really great, the lyrics and singing are very well done.
I like the feeling and the message "Life gives a lot of hits but it must go on". This is even more true today on the moments we are living.
Your track is really catchy, somehow it already has some punch, but I kind of want it to punch even harder. I can't explain why or how.
Probably because I really identify my current state of mind with your lyrics.
Gracias por tu comentario ! Estoy recien empezando en esto, pero me gusta mucho en serio, y trato de dedicarle tiempo.