Made with.........

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Good work.
I wonder if you are a music student, or you just grew a passion for music theory and learned to create midi as a hobby.
Can you please start adding a small text snipped about this song (and future ones)?
What did inspired you to create this?
What is the purpose of it?
How well do you feel about the result?

This would make your posts to feel less empty and more meaningful.
Also, add a title because I think 99.9% of the songs here are "Made with..." (LMMS).
If you title everything the same, people will not see your posts or listen to your songs.
Canilho wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:28 pm
Good work.
I wonder if you are a music student, or you just grew a passion for music theory and learned to create midi as a hobby.
Can you please start adding a small text snipped about this song (and future ones)?
What did inspired you to create this?
What is the purpose of it?
How well do you feel about the result?

This would make your posts to feel less empty and more meaningful.
Also, add a title because I think 99.9% of the songs here are "Made with..." (LMMS).
If you title everything the same, people will not see your posts or listen to your songs.
Hi,
My songs on SoundCloud are demos of scores that I write and then export to LMMS for audio mixing and finalization. Here is the address of my arrangements:
https://musescore.com/user/31632003/she ... -Mooq9m-pk
P.S. I am not a Music student just a Music Teacher ... retired (I am 75 years old) and I do this just for my pleasure.
Greetings
I'm really glad to acknowledge this.
It is easy to forget how many different realities, places, different culture and age of the people that come here.

This will definitely make me take more attention and be careful with assumptions in future posts.
Bright and breezy - I like it! Sounds like it should be the theme to an 80s TV show.
Wow! I like this upbeat cheery sounding tune. And that piano is cool. :D

beauroge wrote: P.S. I am not a Music student just a Music Teacher ... retired (I am 75 years old) and I do this just for my pleasure.
75 year old retired music teacher, and still making music. That is very cool. Keep it up man. 8-)