Surge [Trance House]

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Mixing the elements of pop house in the beginning and trance at the later part. Took me 5 hours, I'm just bored, no serious title yet so I named it after a VST I recently installed that is ironically not used in the song. Tried to finish while having diarrhea and pain in my guts
ಥ_ಥ

https://clyp.it/xlhu2nop
You did well, I like it.
"'Surge' wasn't just a song. It was an experience. The final chorus had me dancing on the ceiling!" - D-Mitry 2020

Fantastic song! Great work!
vortexsupernova wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:52 pm
https://clyp.it/xlhu2nop
Aye. This is sick. Cool! :D

vortexsupernova wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:52 pm
Tried to finish while having diarrhea and pain in my guts
ಥ_ಥ
That must have been a super uncomfortable experience. x_X
Gps wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:47 pm
You did well, I like it.
Thank you
D-Mitry wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:35 am
"'Surge' wasn't just a song. It was an experience. The final chorus had me dancing on the ceiling!" - D-Mitry 2020

Fantastic song! Great work!
Thanks, didnt expect this to be "rave-able" :lol:

brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:39 am
Aye. This is sick. Cool! :D
Thanks!
must have been a super uncomfortable experience. x_X
I'm glad it lasted for just for a day, I'm actually fine now :D
Sounded really amazing. I really like the sound of it, may I ask what VSTs u used?
hyperion wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 9:50 am
Sounded really amazing. I really like the sound of it, may I ask what VSTs u used?
Used Synth1, ZynAddSubFX and TForce alpha plus.
i like how it sounds it sounds cool
The claps are quite loud after 1:55, I would tune those down and cut some frequencies. Kick is also quite loud and slightly distorting. I am using pioneer hdj-2000 headphones for monitoring, which I prefer for electronic music listening only (too strong bass and flavored non-neutral sound). Other than that you are really talented, keep up the great work!
invain wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:00 am
The claps are quite loud after 1:55, I would tune those down and cut some frequencies. Kick is also quite loud and slightly distorting. I am using pioneer hdj-2000 headphones for monitoring, which I prefer for electronic music listening only (too strong bass and flavored non-neutral sound). Other than that you are really talented, keep up the great work!
Thanks for the feedback ;w; aaaa i also noticed it was loud. What freq of clap should I put down, Low or high?
Yeah thr kick is distorted, that it is, but i didnt know its that loud XD i might overlay a better sounding one over it
Im using my old headphones because my main one is ded ;_;

I will upload an update of this later for my mental stability sucks for now