New song -Right Future

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Sounds really good.
I loved the synth and pad since the beginning, but the track evolution is pretty nice, making me listen to the full song.
I really enjoy the transactions, and how they are kind of unexpected. It is also a little sentimental, which is nice.
This is a great ambiance song, that could be used in a lot of different ways. great job on that.

I don't know when was the last time I'd listen to your songs, and it seems you've been pretty active lately.
Your sound quality seems to be improving pretty well, so keep making music that you like, like this one.
Canilho wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:33 pm
Sounds really good.
I loved the synth and pad since the beginning, but the track evolution is pretty nice, making me listen to the full song.
I really enjoy the transactions, and how they are kind of unexpected. It is also a little sentimental, which is nice.
This is a great ambiance song, that could be used in a lot of different ways. great job on that.

I don't know when was the last time I'd listen to your songs, and it seems you've been pretty active lately.
Your sound quality seems to be improving pretty well, so keep making music that you like, like this one.
Thank you very much for the feedback,I'm glad you liked it :)
This music is amazing. :D