The End

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/woods_alive/the-end

Decided to finally release this. This is probably the most personal song I’ve written in some time, but I’m so happy to release it.

Don’t worry, I’m not done with music—just read the description and it’ll all make sense. Hopefully. If not, go find my Twitter.
Beautiful track,.

I have a question tho. Did you use any samples for the dubstep sounds, or did you created those sounds with LMMS?
I feel they were done with LMMS, but this is absolutely magic. :D

I've also not been in a mood to release tracks lately. But I've been enjoying my regular sessions of making music.
I have a few unfinished tracks, to polish before release, but now I'm in a moment where nothing I do is good enough to be released.
hahaha
Glad to see you posting something. When's the next collab?
Canilho wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:59 am
Beautiful track,.

I have a question tho. Did you use any samples for the dubstep sounds, or did you created those sounds with LMMS?
I feel they were done with LMMS, but this is absolutely magic. :D

I've also not been in a mood to release tracks lately. But I've been enjoying my regular sessions of making music.
I have a few unfinished tracks, to polish before release, but now I'm in a moment where nothing I do is good enough to be released.
hahaha
So, only samples used were percussion hits (snares, kicks etc.), the ocean sounds, and some custom samples for the reversed piano.

As for the dubstep sounds, yes, those were created in LMMS using Serum as a VST, but should be able to be replicated in ZynAddSubFX.
Stakeout Punch wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:48 am
Glad to see you posting something. When's the next collab?
After we finish our BoL7 VIPs haha