ShortCroppeds' musical blunders

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I completed my second "real" track with LMMS: Disappear Into Neon Night; I guess it's something of an 80's style dreamy synthpop ballad. Certainly owes a big debt to Alphaville, and in spirit at least to Angelo Badalamentis' and Julee Cruises' work with Twin Peaks.

Compositionwise a pretty simple thing, but I spent quite a lot of time working on the arrangement and layering of the thing.
Just finished a new track, Starlite Meadow... again, very synthpop, maybe even synthwave in style. Spent a lot of time getting this right, both on the production side and the composition itself - honestly, I spent days reading up on how to get something of that 80's vibe in the sound and testing different things, and also re-created some classic 80's synth leads (like Crockett's Theme) in LMMS to see how they are done. It's not maybe quite what I wanted it to sound like, but I am pretty satisfied with it, considering it's only my second real "pop" composition.
I like it, but I wonder if some notes are out of tune ?

I am still very new to making music myself though, so wait for others to respond too.