1st New 2021 Beat: I'll Bring Warmth To Your Blackened Heart

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey, Team LMMS!

I have just completed a new lo-fi beat which is my 1st for 2021. It's called "I'll Bring Warmth To Your Blackened Heart".

Let me know what you think...

via Soundcloud: I'll Bring Warmth To Your Blackened Heart
via YouTube: I'll Bring Warmth To Your Blackened Heart
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:00 am
Hey, Team LMMS!

I have just completed a new lo-fi beat which is my 1st for 2021. It's called "I'll Bring Warmth To Your Blackened Heart".

Let me know what you think...

via Soundcloud: I'll Bring Warmth To Your Blackened Heart
via YouTube: I'll Bring Warmth To Your Blackened Heart
Dude, nice to see you still rockin' in 2021.
Good tune bro. And I like the artwork you made for it too. Nice use of colours.
It's about time, @brandystarbrite! Thanks...

Yes, I'm still at it. Coming up with fresh new beats and releasing them when done. As for the artwork, I try to keep it short and simple. Recently, you've noticed I've added hard and heavy punk/extreme metal-like riffs to these beats to keep them from sounding derivative and generic--and that goes for my EDM-style rock, lo-fi post-punk/soft rock/post-metal, trap/post-metalcore, and soon, post-urban R&B/post-extreme death metal/black metal (that is, if I can get the BPM and the riff perfect).

Also, do check out my most recent beat, The Love Pill In Scarlet--bouncy lo-fi EDM-flavored post-metal, a la Lords Of Acid!
Link, via SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/emmanuel-matteer ... in-scarlet

Enjoy!
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:43 pm
It's about time, @brandystarbrite! Thanks...

Yes, I'm still at it. Coming up with fresh new beats and releasing them when done. As for the artwork, I try to keep it short and simple. Recently, you've noticed I've added hard and heavy punk/extreme metal-like riffs to these beats to keep them from sounding derivative and generic--and that goes for my EDM-style rock, lo-fi post-punk/soft rock/post-metal, trap/post-metalcore, and soon, post-urban R&B/post-extreme death metal/black metal (that is, if I can get the BPM and the riff perfect).

Also, do check out my most recent beat, The Love Pill In Scarlet--bouncy lo-fi EDM-flavored post-metal, a la Lords Of Acid!
Link, via SoundCloud:

Enjoy!
Okay, I just listened to it.

Dude, that tune is really nice. I really dig it. 8-)
I know that you use guitar riffs in your tracks, but for this one, you definitely used alot of rock guitar riffs in this one. Nice.