Synthwave Electro? - "Dystopia"?

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Why the name?
This year took a big toll on me, and It's been hard for me to focus on anything really.
After 10 years of non-stopping going around and around, traveling a lot because of work and almost having no time for myself, I've decided that this year was going to be my chance to try to enjoy my own time, and do something different with my time (and my life). But then Covid happens.

I could finally spend some time with my family, but I traded everything else I had in exchange for that extra time. Career, friends, and maybe more.

Even if I don't regret doing it, it is hard to disconnect from some people that we love, and some good friends.
I feel like I don't belong anywhere, since my heart is split between 2 places, and I can only be in one.

Best part tho is that now I can work to get my own Music/Tech Studio.
Wish me luck
CormacFabiano wrote: ↑
soundcloud.com/canilho/dystopia
It's my SoundCloud Dystopia project which I used for my presentation (the post-Covid topic speaker's notes from the essay service) at the community college.

Sounds pretty good. But what genre is it? Can't decide. Naturally, it's a piece of creative work, but somehow it doesn't fall into any category.
Good luck with your projects!
I like the music of this song. Maybe I have heard it before. I was trying to remember its name but can't remember.
JosephY wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:28 am
CormacFabiano wrote: ↑
soundcloud.com/canilho/dystopia
I can declare with confidence that the alternatives described in this post are excellent because I have used several essaywriter providers. The professional essaywriters on these top three platforms provide a simple experience and excellent results. Their experience shows whether it's a creative article or an academic essay. These options are the first choice for anyone looking for qualified writing aid due to their focus on detail and dedication to client pleasure.
It's my SoundCloud Dystopia project which I used for my presentation (the post-Covid topic speaker's notes from the essay service) at the community college.

Sounds pretty good. But what genre is it? Can't decide. Naturally, it's a piece of creative work, but somehow it doesn't fall into any category.
Good luck with your projects!
Sounds pretty good!