New song -

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/silentsdore/labirint-in-sight tell me what do you think ? thanks
Hi !
Your previous song with the very happy theme was very good ! and the drums also !
Here for this song I think that its good also and a less funky drum pattern would enhance the atmosphere I guess !
Did you make this song in just one day ? Do you do it just for fun ?
The sounds you used remind me of KAYO DOT the song MAGNETISM ,
well that song has really strange structure but in my mind the atmosphere is similar with your song !

(I usually listen to other types of music but since I'm here I thought I coud share my opinion :D )
SpinEternal wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:09 pm
Hi !
Your previous song with the very happy theme was very good ! and the drums also !
Here for this song I think that its good also and a less funky drum pattern would enhance the atmosphere I guess !
Did you make this song in just one day ? Do you do it just for fun ?
The sounds you used remind me of KAYO DOT the song MAGNETISM ,
well that song has really strange structure but in my mind the atmosphere is similar with your song !

(I usually listen to other types of music but since I'm here I thought I coud share my opinion :D )
First of all thanks for commenting, I don’t make music for fun, I make money, but I confess that I still have a lot to improve, I’m glad you liked my previous song, best wishes