Hey all, 2 years ago I downloaded LMMS to distract myself productively, and help cope with some personal stuff that was happening at the time. I feel as though I learned quite a lot about digital music production through my tinkering in that time
As a result, I decided to go back through the numerous "pieces" I've composed and hear the progression of sound and compositional quality.

It seemed like a cool idea to put a dozen of them together as a "portfolio" or collage of my experiences messing around with LMMS. I thought perhaps amateurs and pros of LMMS and music composition would enjoy the variety of sounds and progression of it all, so I decided to actually share it. I hope you enjoy this small sampling of my journey :)

Note: Headphones work best for the listening experience. I had to learn so much (and still am of course) about compression and making something truly of masterful audio quality. I hope it's obvious, but if not, the audio gets better in quality as you progress in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFix-aO2wKw