It started with a paaaad...

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
and then things went bananas :mrgreen:

>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL5NQmLiMVo

(better audio quality here https://audiomack.com/newtoon-1/song/it ... -you-think )
newtoon wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:07 pm
and then things went bananas :mrgreen:

>>>>>

(better audio quality here )
This track definitely sounds epic.

I like how the tune starts off with a pad sound, and then unexpectedly changes into another style, in a short period of time. That is so banana's. :D
Thanks a lot for the "epic". I try not to waste time for listeners and also give people here some emotions if possible.

This tune is quite simple tracks and that seem to work out. I use more Firebird than anything here (love it, vital is cool but eats my computer alive, lol) . I also made this pad at ... 50 beats with Vital at the start and it stayed at 50 beats all along
Then tried to put something with Firebird, (one of my favorites synth) to work with and got a good beat HAPHAZARDY by tweaking stuff for half an hour and then added bits. Thank you for your support !

note : i updated details on the tune on Audiomack till then, not on youtube yet
newtoon wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:44 am
Thanks a lot for the "epic". I try not to waste time for listeners and also give people here some emotions if possible.

This tune is quite simple tracks and that seem to work out. I use more Firebird than anything here (love it, vital is cool but eats my computer alive, lol) . I also made this pad at ... 50 beats with Vital at the start and it stayed at 50 beats all along
Then tried to put something with Firebird, (one of my favorites synth) to work with and got a good beat HAPHAZARDY by tweaking stuff for half an hour and then added bits. Thank you for your support !
Interesting.

newtoon wrote:
Thanks a lot for the "epic".
Thank you for your support !
No probs. 8-)

newtoon wrote:
note : i updated details on the tune on Audiomack till then, not on youtube yet
Okay, cool. I'll check it out. :)