A Simple Chiptune Track

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
It's got kind of an avant-garde vibe, like an interlude on a Residents album.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I never heard *ashamed* about The Residents and I played a couple of the short tracks. I am blown away by their songs and I`m so happy i discovered them because of you. Thank you so much! I also listened to the last 2 tracks of yours on soundcloud and you, indeed, have so much inspiration from them and you get close to what they did.

Cheers!
Mastartiq wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:22 am
Thank you so much for your kind words. I never heard *ashamed* about The Residents and I played a couple of the short tracks. I am blown away by their songs and I`m so happy i discovered them because of you. Thank you so much! I also listened to the last 2 tracks of yours on soundcloud and you, indeed, have so much inspiration from them and you get close to what they did.

Cheers!
The Residents are pretty obscure, no need to be ashamed! Your track takes a lot of classic 8-bit sounds and uses them in really unique ways, and the way it takes something familiar and turns it into something so chaotic made me think of them. I'm glad I helped you discover something new and fun! If you get a chance, you should check out their album "Animal Lover", it's an incredible experience.
Foggy wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 1:44 pm
Mastartiq wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:22 am

Cheers!
The Residents are pretty obscure, no need to be ashamed! Your track takes a lot of classic 8-bit sounds and uses them in really unique ways, and the way it takes something familiar and turns it into something so chaotic made me think of them. I'm glad I helped you discover something new and fun! If you get a chance, you should check out their album "Animal Lover", it's an incredible experience.

Thank you so much again for the amazing recommendation and for the kind words! I just finished listening to the Animal Lover album. What a journey! This is one of the albums I am happy to call a full genius piece of work. I love so many music genres and I have so many influences, yet, nothing can beat and be compared to a full album that is complete, unique, innovative, experimental and out of the box. Thank you so much, again! Have a great week!

Cheers!
Now that's my defination of some real good music.
TyraNoah wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:13 pm
Now that's my defination of some real good music.
Thank you so much for your kind words!

Cheers!