Cyberspace Instrumental

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/mikescy/cyberspace-instrumental

I honestly like the vocal mix less so I posted the instrumental to soundcloud. Hope you can dance to this :)
Excited to continue with projects in this sound
This is definitely the sounds I like to hear. I especially like the "effects", for instance, the bubble one.

Is it deliberate that the drums are a bit weak ? It could be more "dance like" if the drums were heavier, I thought while listening.

But I'm no model. I struggle a bit with beats in my songs. I intend to create first a good beat for the near future.
newtoon wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:22 pm
This is definitely the sounds I like to hear. I especially like the "effects", for instance, the bubble one.

Is it deliberate that the drums are a bit weak ? It could be more "dance like" if the drums were heavier, I thought while listening.

But I'm no model. I struggle a bit with beats in my songs. I intend to create first a good beat for the near future.
I see what you mean for sure. Definitely not intentional. I think somewhere down the line I had turned them down to make more room for the synths and vocals and forgot to turn them up for the instrumental. haha oops