New #MothersDay Lo-Fi Track: "Mirror Over Mutiny"

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Happy Mother's Day Weekend, Team LMMS!

I'm back with a new lo-fi beat called "Mirror Over Mutiny". Enjoy! Let me know what you think...

via SoundCloud: Mirror Over Mutiny
via YouTube: Mirror Over Mutiny
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 3:39 pm
Happy Mother's Day Weekend, Team LMMS!

I'm back with a new lo-fi beat called "Mirror Over Mutiny". Enjoy! Let me know what you think...

via SoundCloud: Mirror Over Mutiny
via YouTube: Mirror Over Mutiny
How the heck did everyone miss this,.....including me. :P

This tune is really nice. And that's an interesting title for a music track.

One thing I noticed with alot of your music tracks, is that even with a rock guitar playing, your tunes still have that very smooth and calming feel. It's interesting how it all meshes well together in your tracks. :D
That's exactly what I've been going for, @BrandyStarBrite. While most chill beats are soft and mellow, mine are a little hard-edged, and I always listen to other lo-fi artists to get inspiration for future beats. Overall, I think I've helped master to the lo-fi post-metal soft beat! LOL

Thanks again...and P.S.: forgive me for the late replies--I've been unwinding and preparing for the new school year...and fall!
Aye, cool!

Also, don't worry about replying late. Many of us here, are guilty of that sometimes, and worse due to covid, are unfortunately busy with other things too. But I don't always let silly things like covid stop me.

And that is cool news, that you are preparing for school and stuff. Hopefully the new term is easy on you and others. :)