New Dad's Day Track: "Delight Amongst Disaster"

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Happy Father's Day, Team LMMS!

New Lo-fi track completed! It's called "Delight Amongst Disaster" Let me know what you think...

via SoundCloud: Delight Amongst Disaster
via YouTube: Delight Amongst Disaster
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:35 pm
Happy Father's Day, Team LMMS!

New Lo-fi track completed! It's called "Delight Amongst Disaster" Let me know what you think...

via SoundCloud: Delight Amongst Disaster
via YouTube: Delight Amongst Disaster
Another nice tune.

I like the booming bass, and the rock guitar and melodies, really go well together with it too. Nice work as always dude. Definitely alot of thought and work, went into making this track.
Yep, for this track, I added a simple metal riff to set it apart from my previous beat, "Mirror Over Mutiny". Still, I kept the melody simple.

As the aforesaid was the Mother's Day beat, this beat, "Delight Amongst Disaster", is the Father's Day beat to complement it.
Thanks again, @BrandyStarBrite for the kudos...I'm glad you enjoyed it! Cheers!
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:50 pm
Yep, for this track, I added a simple metal riff to set it apart from my previous beat, "Mirror Over Mutiny". Still, I kept the melody simple.

As the aforesaid was the Mother's Day beat, this beat, "Delight Amongst Disaster", is the Father's Day beat to complement it.
Thanks again, @BrandyStarBrite for the kudos...I'm glad you enjoyed it! Cheers!
No probs dude. Glad to see you're still around, pumping out new cool lofi jams. 8-)
No problem, @BrandyStarBrite...the next cycle will be some more brutal trap/metal-style beats! So get your ears ready...
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:05 am
No problem, @BrandyStarBrite...the next cycle will be some more brutal trap/metal-style beats! So get your ears ready...
Alright! 8-)