Sharing my WIP rock music inspired by undertale

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I was supposed to finish this many months ago, but I couldn't due to a weak computer so... I'm sharing my WIP music here to show my progress!

Best experience it with headphones, lower the volume if needed
https://soundcloud.com/assrieldreamer/f ... le-project

About This Song
It's heavily inspired by Toby Fox's Undertale and power metal songs that I listen to.
I mainly use soundfonts as my instruments for every song, however the guitar in here is different and it's from lmms preinstalled zynaddsubfx which I will change it to a better sounding guitar in the future.

I haven't actually given it a name yet and like I said I'm still working on it, but the term "FINAL BATTLE" in the title means I'm going to use this song as a final boss battle for, well, maybe my own game in the future or something lol.

If you still want to give criticism, that's completely fine by me. I appreciate it!
Yangy wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:53 pm
I was supposed to finish this many months ago, but I couldn't due to a weak computer so... I'm sharing my WIP music here to show my progress!

Best experience it with headphones, lower the volume if needed

About This Song
It's heavily inspired by Toby Fox's Undertale and power metal songs that I listen to.
I mainly use soundfonts as my instruments for every song, however the guitar in here is different and it's from lmms preinstalled zynaddsubfx which I will change it to a better sounding guitar in the future.

I haven't actually given it a name yet and like I said I'm still working on it, but the term "FINAL BATTLE" in the title means I'm going to use this song as a final boss battle for, well, maybe my own game in the future or something lol.

If you still want to give criticism, that's completely fine by me. I appreciate it!
This track is really nice. There is alot of really good things about it, like the variety of cool sounding melodies in it etc. I like how the tune changes from 2:11 to 2:41, and then goes back to its original style afterwards. I hope you finish this track one day, because it sounds really cool. Nice work.