Bip Bip Bop Bop, this is what electronic zik is about

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
So, I'm still posting here hoping to surprise you a bit. I don't even know the exact genre, just electronic music ; I'm just following my mind's flow and whims. Please don't hesitate to throw feedback at me.

here it is >>> https://audiomack.com/newtoon-1/song/80ies-greatness

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QEVfbQJK54
newtoon wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:23 pm
So, I'm still posting here hoping to surprise you a bit. I don't even know the exact genre, just electronic music ; I'm just following my mind's flow and whims. Please don't hesitate to throw feedback at me.
Oy! There are definitely alot of nice melodies in this. :)

Advice: There are some parts in the tune, like for example from 2:25 to 2:27, where it changes to another part of the track abruptly, making it sound like different tracks are put together. Try to find a way, to make the transitions, flow from one part to another part more smoothly. :)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:05 am
Advice: There are some parts in the tune, like for example from 2:25 to 2:27, where it changes to another part of the track abruptly, making it sound like different tracks are put together. Try to find a way, to make the transitions, flow from one part to another part more smoothly. :)
First of all, thanks for the feedback and compliment on melodies !

Oh, there is a moment where I "glued" via audacity two bits of tracks here and it 's not smooth at all, but not where you mention it, which is funny :lol: (did this because I 'm lacking cpu and found this way of doing a longer track).

Now, I must admit that I try to invent new stuff along the way and it's not always with a plan in mind, so it "jumps" a bit. What I would like to know if possible is what bit people prefer. I would then perhaps keep only that and try to develop around it, or understand what people like most in the sounds I develop and make another one similar in a future track.

thanks again ! :D