I found an old EP i made back in 2015

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!

Y'all remember me?

Yes
67%
No
33%

It's been a hot minute since I've posted here. A lot has changed, I'm using studio one now, producing multiple genres and I've just gotten way better at music.

BUT

i found one of the first EP's i made with LMMS and thought some of y'all here might appreciate it. This was all made with a Toshiba Nb505 which had 2 gigs of ram and an Intel ATOM processor which clocked at 1.66ghz and only had two cores IIRC. The thing couldn't even run zynAdSubFX lol. So anyways, this is basically all 3xOSC, patman, soundfonts, and patman.

Enjoy
https://rockbirdfamily.bandcamp.com/alb ... -wonder-ep
mrlmmsguy wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:56 pm
It's been a hot minute since I've posted here. A lot has changed, I'm using studio one now, producing multiple genres and I've just gotten way better at music.

BUT

i found one of the first EP's i made with LMMS and thought some of y'all here might appreciate it. This was all made with a Toshiba Nb505 which had 2 gigs of ram and an Intel ATOM processor which clocked at 1.66ghz and only had two cores IIRC. The thing couldn't even run zynAdSubFX lol. So anyways, this is basically all 3xOSC, patman, soundfonts, and patman.

Enjoy
Dude, where the heck have you been all this time? :|
Nice to see you back. I'll check out your album in a while. 8-)