New track (rock/indie)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
FilthyWizard wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:10 pm
Hope you like it...
Aye, this is a really nice tune dude.
I think the rock guitar, could have been a bit louder, but still this tune is nice. :)
It can be funny but your melody reminds me of one soviet-rock band called "Kino" and they have song cold "when your girlfriend is sick". I love this song a lot of memories with it. You should listen to it- https://musescore.com/user/15249096/scores/5392522. It is funny how music theme can be so close between to writers who have 30 years and thousand kilometres between them.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:42 am
FilthyWizard wrote:
Hope you like it...
I think the rock guitar, could have been a bit louder, but still this tune is nice. :)
Thanks Brandy. Someone else made the same suggestion re the guitar.

I'd been trying to emphasise the bass and i think I went a bit too far this time.
FilthyWizard wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:50 pm
brandystarbrite wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:42 am
FilthyWizard wrote:
Hope you like it...
Thanks Brandy. Someone else made the same suggestion re the guitar.

I'd been trying to emphasise the bass and i think I went a bit too far this time.
Yeah. But despite that, your tune still sounds good though.
Roman Koval wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:10 am
It can be funny but your melody reminds me of one soviet-rock band called "Kino" and they have song cold "when your girlfriend is sick". I love this song a lot of memories with it. You should listen to it- https://musescore.com/user/15249096/scores/5392522. It is funny how music theme can be so close between to writers who have 30 years and thousand kilometres between them.
Thanks Roman. I just listened to the Kino song and it's got that prominent bass sound I was trying for. It's an interesting track; the guitar's got bit of a 1960s pop vibe to it.
FilthyWizard wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:26 pm
Roman Koval wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:10 am
Thanks Roman. I just listened to the Kino song and it's got that prominent bass sound I was trying for. It's an interesting track; the guitar's got bit of a 1960s pop vibe to it.
I'm glad you've enjoyed it! The funny thing is that guitar vibes sounds like 60's because in USSR was big problem to find good quality guitars. Fender, Gibson was very hard for bying and it was illegal to import them from abroad and soviets musicians played mostly on "Ural guitars", but they were not so well. Sound of Kino was (is) ray of light for all soviet people. They didn't want to crash country they wanted changes and this music is about it!