New August LMMS Trap Beat: 187 Sunrise Eclipse

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Greetings, Team LMMS!

I have another completed trap beat for August. It's called "187 Sunrise Eclipse".
It was completed in one day--due to the sudden time efficiency it takes for some (if not, most) trap beats.

via Soundcloud: 187 Sunrise Eclipse
via YouTube: 187 Sunrise Eclipse

Give it a shot, and let me know what you think.

(P.S.: This new beat will also mark the 2nd anniversary of me creating no copyright sounds music with this free and open source app and also, will end this cycle of creation. I'm off for vacation! I'll see you guys back in September with a fresh new cycle of beats for year #3!)
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:10 pm
Greetings, Team LMMS!

I have another completed trap beat for August. It's called "187 Sunrise Eclipse".
It was completed in one day--due to the sudden time efficiency it takes for some (if not, most) trap beats.

via Soundcloud: 187 Sunrise Eclipse
via YouTube: 187 Sunrise Eclipse

Give it a shot, and let me know what you think.

(P.S.: This new beat will also mark the 2nd anniversary of me creating no copyright sounds music with this free and open source app and also, will end this cycle of creation. I'm off for vacation! I'll see you guys back in September with a fresh new cycle of beats for year #3!)
I just watched the youtube version. This tune is rockin', especially when the rock guitar kicks in, and there are alot of good melodies in this too. Nice music and vid emanthehouseboy. 8-)
Gee...thanks @BrandyStarBrite. I think that I've got the thrash metal-like riff down. I tried to make it realistic, but futuristic. Good luck out there to anyone that wants to trap beat with metallic guitars...