New track. Rapid Eye (Psychopomp) by Miles

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey all. New music. Track number 3 out of 6 for a future EP in the works. Comments, criticisms, and whatever else is appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/milesxp/rapid-eye-psychopomp
Justin Miles wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:58 pm
Hey all. New music. Track number 3 out of 6 for a future EP in the works. Comments, criticisms, and whatever else is appreciated.

This tune is impressive.
When that part from 33 secs to 52 secs played, I was like wow!
The same with 3:58 secs to 4;37 secs. I like when that pad sound started to play.

Advice: I think if you add lmms' calf reverb to the clap sound, and play around with the wet and dry dials, it will make the clap sound resonate and last a bit longer. It's a really interesting effect if done well.
This tune is impressive.
When that part from 33 secs to 52 secs played, I was like wow!
The same with 3:58 secs to 4;37 secs. I like when that pad sound started to play.

Advice: I think if you add lmms' calf reverb to the clap sound, and play around with the wet and dry dials, it will make the clap sound resonate and last a bit longer. It's a really interesting effect if done well.
That's an interesting suggestion. Some reverb on the clap would definitely add some resonance. That would fit well, especially with the ethereal vibe of the track. Thank you for listening.