New R&B-Style Metal Track: The Break In Chain

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Happy Autumn, Team LMMS!

I'm back with a new beat to start a new cycle (and the 3rd year of beat-making)--except, this time it's a metal-laced r&b one, called "The Break In Chain".
At first, it's smooth, then it turns raw as you listen. Let me know what you think...

via SoundCloud: The Break In Chain
via YouTube: The Break In Chain
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:01 pm
Happy Autumn, Team LMMS!

I'm back with a new beat to start a new cycle (and the 3rd year of beat-making)--except, this time it's a metal-laced r&b one, called "The Break In Chain".
At first, it's smooth, then it turns raw as you listen. Let me know what you think...

It's sounding really nice dude. Cool. :)
Thanks again, @BrandyStarBrite!

As creatively dynamic and disruptive as it is...I'm glad you enjoyed it! True, the guitars maybe down-tuned (in the case of volume), but I tried to keep it as smooth as possible and not ruin the flow and the style of the beat.

I've got two more tries...
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:01 pm
Happy Autumn, Team LMMS!

Sounds good! I think you should do your best with mastering and everything will be perfect
I agree, @Henrik--that's going to be the next step! Mastering in LMMS is going to be quite a challenge considering making the stock VSTs that I'm using as realistic and humanized as possible; nonetheless, thanks again!