The our light (Nasze światło) - piano, guitar and LMMS's pad

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi, let me present you my song in polish language.
I' ve been using to make it some soundfonts taken from the free sf2 pack on the Energy XT (DAW) website. Those mentioned instruments are: piano, bass and drumkit. The guitar is one of the free, factory presets of UVI Workstation (VST). The vocal is my own voice.
I can try to improve some defects, such timing of drumkit.
https://soundcloud.com/piotr-k-66172331 ... -our-light
Do you have a translation of this song? And I would make drums more suitable for the rhythm it is not that easy to listen to breakbeat :roll:
Hi Henrik, Here is the translation:
Leave the whole world and spend time together
it is our light ...
Meet you where this glow shines
I know it's not easy ...
The breakbeat is totally handmade, So it needs edit in pianoroll, but there is some problem to suit it yo the proper tempo grid, So it May be difficult and requires patient and precision. I will try to fix it soon.
I can also share project and all requires Files on my Google Drive. Then it will be possible to collab in case of Such need. The song needs more experienced hand to make the beat and mastering of all the tracks. Then it will sound proffesional. Write please, if you would like to help.
Peak-K3y wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:20 pm
Hi, let me present you my song in polish language.
I' ve been using to make it some soundfonts taken from the free sf2 pack on the Energy XT (DAW) website. Those mentioned instruments are: piano, bass and drumkit. The guitar is one of the free, factory presets of UVI Workstation (VST). The vocal is my own voice.
I can try to improve some defects, such timing of drumkit.
This is quite a lovely tune you made here. And the vocals don't sound bad at all. :D

But I will admit, this track definitely needs a bit of mastering. :)
Is this song available in the English version? I can't understand the Polish language.
Polish is the language of the Witcher, isn' it? :?
Hello, yess, polish is a language of the Witcher, so please put the coin to your witcher and share my song ;) There are no english version for this song yet, but the vocals should sounds like here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F3ublx ... p=drivesdk
Greetings :)