Eino's Piano Projects

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I thought I would start sharing my piano work more here.
This one is one of my families favorites. Morning Has Broken

This one I did for my wife's morning exercises. Try to dance to this Breath
I really like Breath, although my fingers start to ache when I listen to it, ( because some parts are played so fast)

Morning has broken, I think I heard that one before from you ?
Not sure, not important, I really like that one too.
Gps wrote:I really like Breath, although my fingers start to ache when I listen to it, ( because some parts are played so fast)

Morning has broken, I think I heard that one before from you ?
Not sure, not important, I really like that one too.
Thank you.
(Morning has Broken) The piano in my soundcloud version is the same.
With Breath, you need to exercise the fingers often to keep them from aching. lol
Here is a piece, I called Lost Love

Here is a classical piece, Mozart's Elvira Madigan
I seem to have a problem with the second link, it only opens a blank new tab.

Great piece, Lost love. :)
Gps wrote:I seem to have a problem with the second link, it only opens a blank new tab.

Great piece, Lost love. :)
Thank you, on lost love. I just fixed the link on the Mozart piece.
Yep link is working now, and lol, I recognize that tune. So its from mozart :)

Worst part, It seems I do like classical music. What happened to me ?
I never liked it, but now suddenly as it seems to me, I am starting to like it. I blame you for that. ;)

When I try to count along something weird happens, I go 1,2,3,1,2,3, but not all the time? :O
Some parts I go 1,2,3,4,5,6, and on some parts I totally loose track of the count.
wtf lol. Is it a slow walz ?

Really like it. ( and I am impressed, that you can play stuff like this, can't be easy )
Gps wrote:Yep link is working now, and lol, I recognize that tune. So its from mozart :)

Worst part, It seems I do like classical music. What happened to me ?
I never liked it, but now suddenly as it seems to me, I am starting to like it. I blame you for that. ;)

When I try to count along something weird happens, I go 1,2,3,1,2,3, but not all the time? :O
Some parts I go 1,2,3,4,5,6, and on some parts I totally loose track of the count.
wtf lol. Is it a slow walz ?

Really like it. ( and I am impressed, that you can play stuff like this, can't be easy )
You have increase the level of enjoyment by better understanding musical theory, it was not just me.
It's not a waltz at all, but a Piano Concerto in C major.
I have 52 years of experience playing the piano, that's how I can play this stuff. :)