Break Me Up [Trashed Album]

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/user-443662782/s ... f9c54e1a39

I started producing last year in January which has been a sick experience. In summer of 2020 these songs were going to be my first album, but I ended up growing past them and created cooler stuff. I'll never forget when I learned not everything has to go into the beat editor lol. These tracks are garbage but they're very close to my heart. Adrenaline is the only one that made it to my main page tho haha.

I have some small EPs I'll probably upload in the coming days as well. All of them taught me how to fully utilize LMMS. :3 Let me know what you think and feel free to cringe with me cause they're rough.
I swallowed a Unicorn - The part from 43 to 45 secs didn't transition too good.
Nice ending.

Wearing Time - This one is quite an unusually nice tune. The rock guitar sounding synth sounds nice in this.

Self Actualization with Lucy - Has a nice beat and techno style to it.

Serotonin - Good use of a techno sounding voice. The musical part is nice too.

Sunrise - Is a nice relaxing tune. I like the sounds used in this one. Nice work.

Narcissus - Quite a good techno chiptune sounding track. Something about it reminds me of the music in Bejewelled 2.

Adrenaline - This is a nice trashy style sounding technoish tune, especially during the intro part of the track. I haven't heard this style of music in a long time.

Break me up - I like how this track starts off. And I will admit, that is some good use of synth sounds.

I swallowed a Unicorn (Vocals) - Good track. A bit more work and it will sound better. Something about it, reminds me of Deadmau 5 and Chris James The Veldt tune, but that deadmau 5 tune is creepy. Lol!
mikescy wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:03 am

I started producing last year in January which has been a sick experience. In summer of 2020 these songs were going to be my first album, but I ended up growing past them and created cooler stuff. I'll never forget when I learned not everything has to go into the beat editor lol. These tracks are garbage but they're very close to my heart. Adrenaline is the only one that made it to my main page tho haha.

I have some small EPs I'll probably upload in the coming days as well. All of them taught me how to fully utilize LMMS. :3 Let me know what you think and feel free to cringe with me cause they're rough.
Will you upload them on apple music? Soundcloud is good but if you want to expand your audience you need to go further. But don't mind it is just my opinion.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:30 am
I swallowed a Unicorn - The part from 43 to 45 secs didn't transition too good.
Nice ending.

Wearing Time - This one is quite an unusually nice tune. The rock guitar sounding synth sounds nice in this.

Self Actualization with Lucy - Has a nice beat and techno style to it.

Serotonin - Good use of a techno sounding voice. The musical part is nice too.

Sunrise - Is a nice relaxing tune. I like the sounds used in this one. Nice work.

Narcissus - Quite a good techno chiptune sounding track. Something about it reminds me of the music in Bejewelled 2.

Adrenaline - This is a nice trashy style sounding technoish tune, especially during the intro part of the track. I haven't heard this style of music in a long time.

Break me up - I like how this track starts off. And I will admit, that is some good use of synth sounds.

I swallowed a Unicorn (Vocals) - Good track. A bit more work and it will sound better. Something about it, reminds me of Deadmau 5 and Chris James The Veldt tune, but that deadmau 5 tune is creepy. Lol!
Thanks for listening! I like your take on Narcissus sounding like a track from Bejewelled 2. I totally see it X3
sunnysanchezd wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:17 am
mikescy wrote:

Will you upload them on apple music? Soundcloud is good but if you want to expand your audience you need to go further. But don't mind it is just my opinion.
Lol definitely not this project. I want to get my files properly mastered before I start distributing and also want to make work that I really think could reach an audience. Uploading everything onto soundcloud this year has been the first step for me and hopefully I can start putting out what I'm working on currently onto streaming services next year in 2022.

currently though my song "Animals" is my only song on Spotify, Apple music, youtube, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmE_M0iPlq8
mikescy wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:11 am
sunnysanchezd wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:17 am
mikescy wrote:

Lol definitely not this project. I want to get my files properly mastered before I start distributing and also want to make work that I really think could reach an audience. Uploading everything onto soundcloud this year has been the first step for me and hopefully I can start putting out what I'm working on currently onto streaming services next year in 2022.

currently though my song "Animals" is my only song on Spotify, Apple music, youtube, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmE_M0iPlq8
Well, good luck with all that big job!!!