Electro/Melodic House Track.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Lemme know your opinion and i hope you like my original track ☺️
https://youtu.be/vNxorOsy3dY
Hi ,
It's a very good constructed song , nice work . if I heard this somewhere outside I would think it's of something a famous professional song .
It's a popular genre of music that everybody knows and I have some questions
:)
Is the kick sound different in the end of the song ? I liked that sound more than the main kick . I think the main kick has something extra put to it and the other is pure kick .

I can hear a bassline but the high pitched melodies sound very loud compared to it . the melodies bring the happiness but I think the bassline is important too .

, and
Did youtube mess the quality of the sound ?
I use 3 different types of Kick
The punchy kick for the main drop, the second for the relaxing part and the third was a dibstep kick.

Reason:
If i use the dubstep kick (which you referring) as a main kick overall on a track, it gets on its way on the lead melody vibe or become too digital/dubstep. But i intentionally made the last part a dubstep for more characteristic of the track.

The bassline part was messed...
I didn't seem to achieve the best result at creating bass on the mixing part, the leads and bass were clashing to each other(thanks for pointing that out)

I think i messed up again at the mastering part(self-taught) so i think youtube had nothing to with it 😅.
Thanks for the feedback.
Wow! That is definitely some great music you made there.
I will admit, it sounds like a tune made by a famous DJ, that plays on the radio. Nice work. :D
_EMA_ wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:05 pm
This could be easily the next track that people will use in intros for channels and short videos. Sounds very professional! Amazing work dude!
EliederSousa wrote:
_EMA_ wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:05 pm
This could be easily the next track that people will use in intros for channels and short videos. Sounds very professional! Amazing work dude!
Thank you for your kind word man 😖, i'm doing my best of it ☺️
brandystarbrite wrote: Wow! That is definitely some great music you made there.
I will admit, it sounds like a tune made by a famous DJ, that plays on the radio. Nice work. :D
Thanks man and yes you have it right xD, ive kinda mixed and use up a lot of style from various professional dj into after i learn it. Really appreciate your feedback ☺️
That is definitely some great music you made there. Thanks for share
Like that person said above, this song does sound like something a famous DJ would produce. Keep up your amazing work! :D ;)
sonmezroy wrote: That is definitely some great music you made there. Thanks for share
Clark Johannes wrote: Like that person said above, this song does sound like something a famous DJ would produce. Keep up your amazing work! :D ;)
Thank you for your kind word from both of you, i'll do my best for creating more upcoming track ☺️