Latest LMMS Song

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Soooo I think I am getting better at making music on LMMS.

This is just a short song I created the other night. I don't know what genre this would technically fall under.

If you guys could let me know what you think, what I could do better, and what works. Also if someone could let me know what category this type of music is it would help me out!

Thanks and hope you enjoy!

Space Frenzy

https://soundcloud.com/ryan-calvert-8/space-frenzy
I like it, I do not really know what genre it is either, besides edm.
interesting piece, mix is really clean
Wow! O.O
Lovely music track dude! :mrgreen:

This sounds similar, and fits in with the Old school, Fantasy Spacey, Ambient Trance Genre type music.
Made and heard, in the Early 90's and even heard, in Cool fantasy puzzle games, like Bejewelled 2.
That Jarre and even (Skaven from Bejewelled 2 fame) would make back in the days! :mrgreen:

This music track you made, would fit in well in a Bejewelled type game. :D

Luv this type of music! :D
My kind of music! heh! :D
Yay! :mrgreen:

Also
I echo the above posters statement too.
It does sound very clean!
Very very clean! :D

PS: The other big amazing thing, is that your Soundcloud profile pic, has a Space planet scene pic etc.
In Bejewelled 2, you would have planet and fantasy planet pics, accompanying music, similar to the music you just made.
And you surprisingly echoed that!
Well,..........what are the odds of that! :D
Awesome response Brandystarbrite!

This reply made my day!

I would have to agree that it could belong on a game like Bejeweled or some other computer game like it.

It seems that I have trouble making a song that last more than 1:30+ now a days. Some how my music creation ideas seem to run out after the first 90 seconds or so of a song. Any advice or do you seem to have any similar problems like this.

Also, Thank you klik_klak_dubs and Gps for your responses! I appreciate it!
No probs.
Glad we could help.
It seems that I have trouble making a song that last more than 1:30+ now a days. Some how my music creation ideas seem to run out after the first 90 seconds or so of a song. Any advice or do you seem to have any similar problems like this.
This same thing happens to me too.
I think it happens to alot of other musicians too.

In my case, if the music track sounds super good, when this happens and I hit that brick wall blockade, I tend to take my time, relax and imagine part by part, how the continuation of the soundtrack should be.
Then, later on, or the next day or days, I'll revisit it and see what I like or what I don't like.
Sometimes it is not easy. Sometimes it is.

Sometimes I'll take my time and take a few months to finish a track.
I am currently doing this, with two tracks that I have been making so far.

What you have made so far, is very very good! I suggest not changing anything from what you have made so far.
But it's all up to you.

PS:
I love this Bejewelled sounding goodness.
I had to listen to it again.
Someone, please take me to those planets in Bejewelled please. Ha! Ha! :)
I have exact this problem with my latest project, called piano house for now.
It's only 1 min 40.

I have been listening a lot to repetitive music, and it seems they use effect and or samples to hide, that the track is repetitive.
Or they make a slight variation on the main theme.

Moby - Go might be a good example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3CQ-UeXgYg