New version of my track

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
it looked good -too bad you dont know the link -it would be in your 'history' of cause ?
musikbear wrote:it looked good -too bad you dont know the link -it would be in your 'history' of cause ?
I followed the directions of Google +: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1696878?hl=it
english version,
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1696878?hl=en
but that has nothing to do with the visualization :)
well nwm, i am currently building my own visualizer
I uploaded the audio online, the rest did so automatically, I just chose the effect that I liked the most. I'm a rookie in this :/ .
Wooah! Thank you for that info.
I definitely gotta find that online program and check it out myself.
But from the way you describe it, I think I stumbled across a program similar to that a few years back. 8-)
small question: I noticed that my music does not sound like I would on the crates to mp3, in particular, if I raise the volume too high kick becomes like the sound of a stone falling into water.I do not know what I mean well, but what should I do??
So, what you're telling us is that, when you convert your music to mp3, it sounds different?
And the kick sound, sounds very hard, like a stone falling into water?

If so,...
Interesting problem. :geek:

I remember an LMMS user, a few years back, had a similar problem.
Whenever he converted his song/music, to another format, it sounded completely different.
And certain sounds/instruments, sounded muddy, or dulled out, or harder than normal.

Hmmm,......does anyone has a suggestion for solving this problem?
I'm curious to find this out too. :D
Nice work. Beautiful 'music video' too.
Grey Sun wrote:Nice work. Beautiful 'music video' too.
Hi Grey Sun :) thank you. If you give me any advice, feel free :)
brandystarbrite wrote:
I uploaded the audio online, the rest did so automatically, I just chose the effect that I liked the most. I'm a rookie in this :/ .
Wooah! Thank you for that info.
I definitely gotta find that online program and check it out myself.
But from the way you describe it, I think I stumbled across a program similar to that a few years back. 8-)
small question: I noticed that my music does not sound like I would on the crates to mp3, in particular, if I raise the volume too high kick becomes like the sound of a stone falling into water.I do not know what I mean well, but what should I do??
So, what you're telling us is that, when you convert your music to mp3, it sounds different?
And the kick sound, sounds very hard, like a stone falling into water?

If so,...
Interesting problem. :geek:

I remember an LMMS user, a few years back, had a similar problem.
Whenever he converted his song/music, to another format, it sounded completely different.
And certain sounds/instruments, sounded muddy, or dulled out, or harder than normal.

Hmmm,......does anyone has a suggestion for solving this problem?
I'm curious to find this out too. :D
Hi brandystarbrite :). I I tried to solve the conversion to other formats by increasing the resolution of the converter lmms and increasing Bitrate, leaving equal to the sampling frequency, with poor results, the problem is always high volume and not with all types of speakers.
maybe something wrong in some control or adjust volume with lmms. I do not know! :/ :cry:
Wow ! For a first track it's awesome ! I really like the global mood of this track ;) Good Job !
If I raise the volume too high kick becomes like the sound of a stone falling into water.I do not know what I mean well, but what should I do??
Maybe the kick is a little too loud or needs to be lowpass ? Just an idea, I'm not sure, but try to lowpass it a little with Calf Filter !
T0NIT0RMX wrote:Wow ! For a first track it's awesome ! I really like the global mood of this track ;) Good Job !
If I raise the volume too high kick becomes like the sound of a stone falling into water.I do not know what I mean well, but what should I do??
Maybe the kick is a little too loud or needs to be lowpass ? Just an idea, I'm not sure, but try to lowpass it a little with Calf Filter !
Hi T0NIT0RMX :) thank you very much, glad you like :D . I will follow your advice, although I did not understand very much, I am a rookie :/ .if you have other tips feel free thank you :)
Hi T0NIT0RMX :) thank you very much, glad you like :D . I will follow your advice, although I did not understand very much, I am a rookie :/ .if you have other tips feel free thank you :)
Hi ! No problem man ! I know how it's important to tell people you like their music when you actually like their music ! Especially for their first song ! If people didn't have liked "Running Along The Beach" maybe I would have give up ! So keep up the good job and everyday you will learn something new in music ! (frequency, effect, synth, automation, stereo image, compression, filters....) There is soooo musch to discover, this is a endless trip ;)

So, to explain a little :
The Kick sounds like "BOOM" ok.
But this sounds actually is composed of a bunch of frequencies : Image
This picture is a random spectrum analysis of a kick I found, imagine it's your kick.
You can see it hits all the spectrum BUT it especially hit 47Hertz.
The boom you feel when you listen at music in concerts comes from low end frequencies (like 50Hz and bellow)
You can also see it hits higher frequencies (above 1000Hz)

A kick needs to have both : low and high frequencies to really "HIT"
But in my opinion, your kick hits a little too much in the high frequencies,
that's why I suggest you to put a effect called "Low pass filter one pole", it will cut some high frequencies !
So now tweak the knob of this effect and see if this "stone in water sensation" disappears !

I hope it will help you ! I'm french so music it's hard for me to explain ! I did my best though ;)

EDIT : example -> https://soundcloud.com/trancemusic/sets ... -roundup-6 in trance, kicks are lowpassed a little, listen !