New version of my track

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi guys, this is the new version of my first project with lmms. Hope you like it :D . Good fun. Feel free to make any comment. Thank you :)

https://youtu.be/zqD4X4bXU0E

https://soundcloud.com/vjncye-music/jeje-new-version
I am impressed, I think you did a good job.
Gps wrote:I am impressed, I think you did a good job.

Hi Gps. Thank you :) . If you want to give me some advice go ahead. Keep in mind that I am a rookie, I would like to improve. Also with regard to the instrumentation hardware( I have a notebook, Stereo headphones, 2.1 speakers from 30€ :/ ). If you wanna give me advice in general even in private, I'll be happy to listen to you. :D
Nice music.
Cool! 8-)
you may be a 'rookie', but you are picked in first round :p
Have you worked with FLs or other DAWs before?
Very nice track with good instruments and soundscape.

(what visualization program did you use?
musikbear wrote:you may be a 'rookie', but you are picked in first round :p
Have you worked with FLs or other DAWs before?
Very nice track with good instruments and soundscape.

(what visualization program did you use?
Hi thank you very much :) . only know lmms, I use a bit of months. I know almost nothing of electronic music. Before attempting to write these songs, I never composed anything. I was moved to write some pieces from a friend.
Excuse my ignorance, what is a 'visualization program'? I only used lmms. If you want to explain what I would be grateful. If you give me any advice I'd be happy. Thank you :)
brandystarbrite wrote:Nice music.
Cool! 8-)
Thanks a lot :) . If you want to give me any advice or criticism too bad I'm happy
what is a 'visualization program?
I think he wants to know, what software did you use, to make all of those fancy swirly psykadelic thingys, in your music video. :)
I must say, your video is pretty Rad dude!! 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
I think he wants to know, what software did you use, to make all of those fancy swirly psykadelic thingys, in your music video. :)
Yes exactly what Brandy says - the video, -Eg the program using your music to visualize the music :)
musikbear wrote:
brandystarbrite wrote:
Yes exactly what Brandy says - the video, -Eg the program using your music to visualize the music :)
Hi, thanks for your positive comments. I used a video editor online. I do not remember whether to google + or another. maybe I used what I recommend youtube. I uploaded the audio online, the rest did so automatically, I just chose the effect that I liked the most. I'm a rookie in this :/ .
small question: I noticed that my music does not sound like I would on the crates to mp3, in particular, if I raise the volume too high kick becomes like the sound of a stone falling into water.I do not know what I mean well, but what should I do??