Graveyard Party.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi fellow music makers! You may have heard my first song Overide, and now I introduce my second song right below these words.

https://soundcloud.com/user-494489455/l ... yard-party

It is future trap and may easily be judged in the first twenty seconds, but please listen for the whole song and tell me what you think.
The idea is good, I like the lead and the arp in the background.
You should use the mixer more, fade down some volume levels on some sounds and add some effects from there.
Well since It appears that I have views and approval, I might as well mention that I did rely on certain websites like looperman for samples like the "hey" you hear in the chorus.

Thank you for the advice. Coming from this "The idea is good" and I gained likes from this song and a follower. I thank you and the forums for your support.
I like it but, you have recorded it too loud I think.

You can see this on the top of the lmms window, besides all knobs, and in the fx mixer master channel.

I am willing to bad that graph is constantly red, which it should not.

I am gonna have a look again at that looperman site.
Lets see if I an find some chants for my moby Go cover, that yeah sounds rather good to me.
This music has a really interesting sound to it.
But the phone ring, as cool as it is, sounds a bit too loud and a slight bit out of pitch, with the rest of the music.
Try to get the pitch of the phone ring, to go with the pitch of the music track.

But really, it's a nice tune. :D

And that Looperman site is awesome! :mrgreen:
Ok. Thank you for all the advice. I will see what I can do about this song with the volume and pitch control. I'll keep you posted for any of my next songs!