new album - Torrid Affair

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I have started album #7 - 'Torrid Affair'. It is rock on the edge of something, just what I'm not sure. The first cut is named 'Through the Eyes of Dali' (Salvador, that is). The link is below. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/clintforsythe
The second cut from the album Torrid Affair, 'No Bandaid Big Enough', is posted to the link above. In this track we continue to explore ways to create a realistic rock guitar sound while not having the capability to bend notes. Enjoy.
:) Wow, that's really good!
Thank you crazyperson, very much.
Track #3 from Torrid Affair is posted to the link above. I called it 'The New Black'. Enjoy.
Track #4 from the album 'Torrid Affair' is posted to my youtube channel (the link is above). I named it 'Merchants of Salvation'. enjoy.
Track #5 from the album 'Torrid Affair' is posted to my youtube channel (the link is above). I named it 'Temptation'. It's not a Christmas carol but what the hey, enjoy.
I've posted track #6, 'Forsaken,' from the album 'Torrid Affair' to my youtube channel linked above. Enjoy and have a Happy New Year.
I have posted track #7 from the album, Torrid Affair to the link above. I called it 'No Way Back'. Enjoy.
I have posted the title track from 'Torrid Affair' to my youtube channel (link at top of page). Enjoy.
I have posted track #9, 'Seduction' from from the album Torrid Affair to my youtube channel (link at top of page). Enjoy.