new trance track on yT

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I have uploaded a new track on yT
https://youtu.be/ddm3hnuHL4o
...gues its not all bad, cause someone tries to steal it .. ! :p -Eg. dont take notis of the copyright-infringement claim. This is all mine :p
Its also btw 'debut' for my own new visualizer, but that is still in wip mode. Too bad about the export quality *sigh*
:P Thanks for making me feel depressed. (because you're tracks sound so much better then mine.)

Serious though.

I LOVE the strings at 2:25. Instantly thought of Jean MIchel Jarre. That really sounds like something he could have done. :)

Then at 4 min, I start to drool again. Love how that arpeggio ? comes in.

Love the part from 5 min and on too.
Then a 7 min or so, this other instrument, again for me spot on.

The start is very interesting with this what I like to call it, this uneasy beat.

Like the vid, but should that eye not blink ones in a while maybe ?

I agree about that export resolution and fps ?, bit higher and it would be perfect I think.
Nice song musikbearZ!

The start up does sound cool.
I like how it takes off from 4:11 secs.
The drum roll is nice, but from 4:47 secs to 4:52 secs, the drum roll seems not to go along with the music.
It seems like a few drum notes, are either missing, or should be rearranged a bit.
I like the fact that the drum beats are not too hard or too harsh.
7:11 secs to 7:36 secs is cool! :)

But 7:37 secs onward, is in my opinion the best part of the song.
For a moment, I thought that was a completely new Trance music track. ;)
How it took off there, was AWESOME!! :D

PS: Eeeeky's!! Why the silly creepy Hollywood one eye thingy dude? That is so scarily overrated now. He! He! Lol! :mrgreen:
But at least you made it look cool.
I must admit, that visualizer thingy you're working on, is pretty cool.
You're definitely on to something there Mr. musikbearZ.
brandystarbrite wrote: but from 4:47 secs to 4:52 secs, the drum roll seems not to go along with the music.
It seems like a few drum notes, are either missing, or should be rearranged a bit.
Thanks for pointing that out -Yes i think it is reverb that somehow creates a couple of wrong tempi events.. could perhaps be caused by not remembering to remove a microphone, but then there should have been more than one mishap..
PS: Eeeeky's!! Why the silly creepy Hollywood one eye thingy dude? That is so scarily overrated now.
Honestly i had no idea of that being 'Hollywood' :p
I must admit, that visualizer thingy you're working on, is pretty cool.
Thanks! Apreciated.

[/quote]
Gps wrote: Like the vid, but should that eye not blink ones in a while maybe ?
:D yes, that could have looked neat, but that is not easy to achive. Would need at least 24 perfect drawn sprites..
[/quote]
I agree about that export resolution and fps ?, bit higher and it would be perfect I think.
I just have to buy a better capture program. CamStudio is low end -but free :)

Thanks to both of you for your very detailed comments!