Vocal Trap

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
well the thing about samples is you need to find something that kinda works and make it work through fx processing. I don't use loops cuz it bad for creativity and people get too used to using them. I suggest looking for free clean 808 kicks, bigroom hats and snares, modern harder dubstep snares and some higher quality vocal chops or use full vocals and chop them yourself, sometimes that works better. Youtube is great for finding free samples because sooooo many people put free out free samples, and since a lot of people are starting to put trap drops for the second drop in bigroom tracks, I've noticed quite a few trap samples in bigroom sample packs.also, I know kicker in lmms seems ok, but I really think it sucks even with new update. Another kick generator I could suggest that is made for bigroom but works for everything is BIGROOMKIXSYNTH. I've used it and it gets the job done :). Hope this helps!
Leche wrote:
Chrimiting wrote:I would suggest that you look for some samples outside of lmms since these are basically no good. the vocals need lots more reverb and the main kick drum distorts a ton
I don't know about you, but to be honest, all the outside samples are just loops and should not be used in my case. So for now (Unless you can find a site) I am sticking with what I have. The main kick drum is not really a drum. It is a trap bass/kick. So it's not distorted.

Though I thank you for your criticism. Because that is what I myself am looking for :)
well the thing about samples is you need to find something that kinda works and make it work through fx processing. I don't use loops cuz it bad for creativity and people get too used to using them. I suggest looking for free clean 808 kicks, bigroom hats and snares, modern harder dubstep snares and some higher quality vocal chops or use full vocals and chop them yourself, sometimes that works better. Youtube is great for finding free samples because sooooo many people put free out free samples, and since a lot of people are starting to put trap drops for the second drop in bigroom tracks, I've noticed quite a few trap samples in bigroom sample packs.also, I know kicker in lmms seems ok, but I really think it sucks even with new update. Another kick generator I could suggest that is made for bigroom but works for everything is BIGROOMKIXSYNTH. I've used it and it gets the job done :). Hope this helps!