Vocal Trap

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
This is an example of vocal trap. i used me saying "Oh" and "Ah" on Audacity and created this:
https://soundcloud.com/user-494489455/l ... -dairy-man
Wow!
This is pretty good! :D
The voice samples you made, sound pretty cool for this track.
Good for a House party!
Loud boom boxes, and you'll bring the whole house down! 8-)

PS: The Dairy man is an interesting name for a sound track.
Could you please elaborate or tell us, why you chose to name your music track, the Dairy man? 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:Wow!
This is pretty good! :D
The voice samples you made, sound pretty cool for this track.
Good for a House party!
Loud boom boxes, and you'll bring the whole house down! 8-)

PS: The Dairy man is an interesting name for a sound track.
Could you please elaborate or tell us, why you chose to name your music track, the Dairy man? 8-)
First of all. Thank you brandystarbrite, for all your help and criticism.
Secondly , the name comes from my name, Leche. Leche is actually spanish for milk. I chose this name about a year ago.
So I recently decided that a lot of my song names will relate to dairy.
Ah!
That's really cool dude!
It makes sense now.
I had a feeling, that the name of your soundtrack, had to do with your name Leche=milk!
Cool!!

PS: Oh, I have an idea! A soundtrack named Chocolate milk will be nice too! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! :D
well done, Leche!! I have a feeling we could work well together cause we both aim for the same genre of trap. Sometime maybe we could do a collaborate effort?
Your idea interests me. I will think about it. If we do it though, post one of your tracks first. Though I hope to do it :)
Sounds really good. :)
Well I suppose now I should mention that my new EP is coming out soon on soundcloud. It features that song and others like it! Can't wait to release it :)
I would suggest that you look for some samples outside of lmms since these are basically no good. the vocals need lots more reverb and the main kick drum distorts a ton
Chrimiting wrote:I would suggest that you look for some samples outside of lmms since these are basically no good. the vocals need lots more reverb and the main kick drum distorts a ton
I don't know about you, but to be honest, all the outside samples are just loops and should not be used in my case. So for now (Unless you can find a site) I am sticking with what I have. The main kick drum is not really a drum. It is a trap bass/kick. So it's not distorted.

Though I thank you for your criticism. Because that is what I myself am looking for :)