Post-Black Metal

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Am I the first one around here to bring up such sounds ? The TripleOscillator's SEGuitar and Erazzor are the most awesome presets for Trve kvlt guitar sound (well... actually f/\lse kvlt guitar sound hehe), and I hardly ever heard of other people using them before. So is Barry's Satan Maximizer for vocals processing.

So this is my Black synthesizer Metal project on Jamendo, and youtube. /!!\ Warning: overdrives and screams inside 8-)

https://www.jamendo.com/artist/461566/jurawolf
https://www.youtube.com/user/Swissitude/videos
"Omg someone really succeeded in making a good metal soundscape with LMMS? I gotta hear this!"

...It's much better than I initially expected tbh. When I first heard this, I though "Oh god, someone with erazzor and the stock samples 'metal' again", but this works. Mainly because certain kinds of black metal use this far-back (sometimes, in some awful cases, even intentionally low-quality) soundscape without really focusing on any sound or performance in particular. In any other metal genre (wherever you are supposed to have crispy sounds) you'd run in problems with the guitar sounds and the lack of ability to do anything super interesting with the guitar, like palm mutes. Trust me, I've tried thus why I picked up a guitar and hopefully in time I can record it. You're not even using anything of high-quality :P

Your stuff reminds me a lot of Summoning, given the reverberated soundscape, the scream, (intentionally?) cheap orchestral sounds and the drum sounds.

Whatever that nasty grain effect on "Eburodun" is, I disagree with that. That doesn't pass as "trve kvlt", just painful.
your track I Have Fallen (LMMS Melodic Black Metal 2015)
is a fine track. I dont believe metal is a genre that has a high popularity in present time, and yours are afaik the only projects that really favors the metal soundscape.
Very interesting and well done,
I dare say, that in case you would like to have one of your track featured in the 'demo-collection' in native lmms, i would try to yank the threads i know of, to make it happen. -Without promising anything, though, but your work here shows yet another angle of lmms' ability in different music genres.
Well. Actually I have a good sample myself for this. It's in ZynAddSubFX - Guitars: Labeled "Short". It doesn't sound like much. But put to notes on top of each other and black metal is born!