This sample is useful?

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I finally got around to using basslap02. I used to think this sample was COMPLETELY useless. But I added some reverb and changed the pitch, and created this: https://soundcloud.com/user-494489455/l ... -254077696

NOTE: Please listen to at least 1:00 in the song before commenting.
Its nice, I like it.
Wow!
Interesting use of that Bango sample.
And you made a bouncy music track with it too.
Very creative of you. :)

PS: Wow! Someone on soundcloud, put a link to animusic. I haven't seen and heard that, since the Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2 and X box, were in the rage back then, when I was younger and still in school. :lol:
They even showed it, on some animation show, on G4TV aka Tech TV.
Good old days. :mrgreen:
brandystarbrite wrote:Wow!
Interesting use of that Bango sample.
And you made a bouncy music track with it too.
Very creative of you. :)

PS: Wow! Someone on soundcloud, put a link to animusic. I haven't seen and heard that, since the Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2 and X box, were in the rage back then, when I was younger and still in school. :lol:
They even showed it, on some animation show, on G4TV aka Tech TV.
Good old days. :mrgreen:
First of all I'm flattered by those comments. Secondly, that counted as bounce?? I thought it would be to melodic.
When it comes to bounce, it doesn't matter on the melody. Mostly, if you look at a bunch of other bounce songs, especially by SCNDL, they have some melodic twists to them yet they're very bouncish. The thing that matters when making bounce is an open wave length kick added with open hi hats that have a reverb and usually a big room drop. :)