My First Hard Style track.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
It's my first HardStyle, or Hardcore, or it can be called Hard Dance.

Whatever it's called, I need feedback.

https://soundcloud.com/lechefolife/war-of-cows
not sure where you like comments, so..
You have some super instruments! The sound is very good. Imo you shouldnt let the donk follow the bass, it will be much more 'in face', if it does not, and the bass is over a 'pop-like' -pogression -Thats also not 'hardcore'
Hardcore is another name for the genre. There are like four different names.

but I thank you for your comments. (And an answer to your question, you can comment on soundcloud or the forums. I just like feedback :P)
My favorite part was at 1:49, made me feel like i was slowly about to destroy something lol
Great job :)

Hard to sit still and listen to it.
:D I feel proud of this song, but I used audiofileprocessor so if I make it high, it's shorter.
Wow!
This is good.
Sounds like Pumpin Hardstyle.

War of the Cows?
With that Alien sounding sound in the background, it more sounded like War of the Alien Cows to me. Ha! Ha!:D
Beginning lead sounds really familiar, did you use mine or followed a tutorial by lmmsuser?

I have the exact same lead sound so that's why I asked, but don't bother that making a decent lead will come later, first focus on the composition.

Also, to give a difference : Hardstyle = 150 BPM, Hardcore = 160 - 200 BPM, hard dance is really more like dance at 150 BPM, with the typica beat with hihats where hardstyle lacks them, hardstyle tends to have a different structure (where hard dance has a drop, hardstyle has a climax)

Happy to see hardstyle is getting it's artists in LMMS :D
Tycoonie259 wrote:Beginning lead sounds really familiar, did you use mine or followed a tutorial by lmmsuser?

I have the exact same lead sound so that's why I asked, but don't bother that making a decent lead will come later, first focus on the composition.

Also, to give a difference : Hardstyle = 150 BPM, Hardcore = 160 - 200 BPM, hard dance is really more like dance at 150 BPM, with the typica beat with hihats where hardstyle lacks them, hardstyle tends to have a different structure (where hard dance has a drop, hardstyle has a climax)

The Hardstyle Kick, or the saw? Because the kick was from a download site, while the saw was from a user I did a collab with.
Leche wrote:
Tycoonie259 wrote:Beginning lead sounds really familiar, did you use mine or followed a tutorial by lmmsuser?

The Hardstyle Kick, or the saw? Because the kick was from a download site, while the saw was from a user I did a collab with.
The saw, it's like an exact replica of a saw I think I once posted on the sharing platform in a project (https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=show&file=7065) or else a saw in my library is EXACTLY the same (but I made it after watching some tutorials in which 1 was in LMMS so it's possible your mate used the same tutorial or else he stole my saw)

Anyway, I don't use LMMS that often anymore but since you're getting interested in Hardstyle I'd like to make a collab too. I'll send you a message with my skype and some extra info and I hope we can get onto this. I'll also teach you how to pitch kicks correctly and stuff.