Some energetic house?

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi,
I've changed my artist name from Rakso to Qspin (I realized that there were already some other people called Rakso).
Is there any way to change my username, or should I just make another account?

Anyway, I've made a song. I think it's some sort of house (if we are to apply genres to music). I hope you like it :). Sorry for the low volume (I don't know how to make songs loud on lmms without making them sound like crap :P). Advice and criticizm are always cool :)

Heres the song: https://soundcloud.com/qspin/qspinrakso-green-tea
Rakso wrote:or should I just make another account?
a new account i think, but you will properly also find a Qspin :p

the track is uneven imo, at :35 there are good leads, and melody, but you do not build on that part, so it i lost -Does that also happened in the creation process?
Rakso wrote: I don't know how to make songs loud on lmms without making them sound like crap
That IS difficult- you need to balance the mix, and not go in clipping.
I made a coup of videos on mixing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuT_Ok6o5Dc
but it also has to do with witch instrument you have chosen and also how you use your resonance -Too much reso, and you reach clipping even with low volume
Thanks for the great advice and the video!
I didn't previously know that resonance has something to do with how easily it clips, I'll try and work on that. I guess low resonance sounds might be especially useful in some genres where the music is "glitchy".

The part at the start of the song sounds quite different from the part at 1:02 (I made those two parts at the same time), so I made 0:35 as some type of transition between the two parts, but I see what you mean. I just treated the part as some sort of transition, and didn't use it more in the song.
This is really nice and energetic sounding.
But a good bit of improvement needed.
Musikbear already gave good advice about mixing.:)

I agree with musikbear. You really have good melodys in this track.
But in some parts of the track, a build up to the next part is really needed.

This more sounds, like rare yet unique version of House music.
What I really like about this track, is that it has an oriental energetic vibe to it.
You're onto something here. 8-)

Green tea, is really nice name for a track. 8-)