Escape from Glitch City

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Taking a break from trying to optimise Exomorph and did this quick track: https://soundcloud.com/filiplamparski/e ... litch-city.

I am not applying a particular genre to this, instead I wanted to tell a story. A story about how you escape from a dimension that's simply wrong into the regular world everyone knows. I'm aiming to achieve this by splitting up the composition into three distinct parts, each with a varying proportion of 'dirty/glitchy' instruments and 'clean' ones. What do you think?
I like it :). It is very cinematic. I would honestly call it chiptune or Electro but you said no particular genre, only the story.

Chocolate Leche! (9 out of 10 :D)
I agree with Leche and musikbear. Does have some cinematic elements to it.

I like the parts where it kind of breaks down with less of the lower synth, the plucked strings, and the light sort of bells. I think those parts have the most emotion. The other parts are trying to keep the energy up but I'm not too sure if the slowness of the song + the louder noises ends up giving you the energy you're looking for. It almost sounds like, if it was a movie. It wouldn't be able to choose between drama and the energy associated with that and action and the different sort of energy associated with that. Also might be my taste in music because when I'm looking for more hyped up song I like to listen to faster things.
Great song, it does sound cinematic.

For my personal taste though, those high pitched glitched sounds ? are a tad too much.
Could be my headset though. But it makes me want to turn down treble a tad.