Coburn's Music [Newest track: Save Point]

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey guys/girls :D

I just wanted to share my music, get some feedback, see what everyone thinks.
I take a lot of my inspiration from what I listen to. Music from Homestuck, Professor Kliq, Savant, Skiessi and a few others are my favorites. I just go with what's fun and what sounds good.

My newest track is: Save Point

Older songs:
F♦te
Ahab's Crosshairs
Next Time <- So much fun with the broken up voice clips

I also put a lot of stuff (all my work not just music) at https://cobertos.com for those interested.

Thanks for listening! Enjoy :D
This sound track has an adventurous, video game vibe feel to it.
Really nicely made.
Very nice music. :)
Love that chiptuney.
nice track. Interesting how you go from pure chip, to more complex instruments.
Savant is cool!
Anyway, to get back to topic, I like the song and I like the melodic chiptune style you seem to have in a lot of your songs :).
musikbear wrote:nice track. Interesting how you go from pure chip, to more complex instruments.
Yep. I agree.
That change was surprising for me too.
brandystarbrite wrote:This sound track has an adventurous, video game vibe feel to it.
Really nicely made.
Very nice music. :)
Love that chiptuney.
Thanks! I don't think I ever intentionally go chiptuney but a lot of my songs turn out that way because I just love synths that come out sounding like that.
musikbear wrote:nice track. Interesting how you go from pure chip, to more complex instruments.
Not really intentional, but that's how it worked out in the end :D
Rakso wrote:Savant is cool!
Anyway, to get back to topic, I like the song and I like the melodic chiptune style you seem to have in a lot of your songs :).
Savant is definitely cool! Some of the melodies he throws down are insane, like the one in Starfish. Glad you liked it!

Thanks for all the support everyone! Criticisms are always appreciated too

I'm glad you all enjoyed :)