Xmas pop

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Just made a xmas pop from the request of a friend:

https://youtu.be/1GvUQk2a6R4

Although a little late, merry xmas ;)
This is lovely.
Lovely piano melody.
It definitely sounds, like it should be in a Japanese anime cartoon.
I really admire how you play the piano, in these music tracks you post.
Great piano playing.
Lovely Christmassy pop music track.:)
Although a little late, merry xmas ;)
It's not too late. Ha! Ha! Christmas is still going on even as I write this. 8-)
Merry Christmas too you too. 8-)
Great job, and a merry christmas to you too.
Thanks guys! Sorry for the late reply, got busy with family members.

Edit:
Great piano playing.
Haha, two of my friends also said that it would fit well in anime-related media/formats. I am curious, what made it sound "anime"?

And please elaborate a little more on what I did well with the piano, :) From my point of view, I just blended the piano sound with violin and it somehow felt more xmasy to me.
newbie9999 wrote:Thanks guys! Sorry for the late reply, got busy with family members.

Edit:
Great piano playing.
Haha, two of my friends also said that it would fit well in anime-related media/formats. I am curious, what made it sound "anime"?
What made it sound anime, was the melody and the overall music composition.
Especially the way the piano and melody sounded.
I have noticed in many children/teen anime, japanese music composers, play piano melodies, in a certain special specific joyful way.
It's really hard to explain in mere words. :D
Haha, two of my friends also said that it would fit well in anime-related media/formats.
Your friends definitely know what they are speaking about. :)
newbie9999 wrote:And please elaborate a little more on what I did well with the piano, :) From my point of view, I just blended the piano sound with violin and it somehow felt more xmasy to me.
The piano melody is very nice.
Not everyone makes enjoyable piano melodies.
The way you used it in this music track, in combination with the violin, definitely gave a Christmas sound and feel to this Christmas track. :)
I have noticed in many children/teen anime, japanese music composers, play piano melodies, in a certain special specific joyful way.
It's a little bit ironic, because I thought that it is a closer cousin to Jingle Bells. But oh well, it's fine as long as people like it / find it enjoyable :)
newbie9999 wrote:
It's a little bit ironic, because I thought that it is a closer cousin to Jingle Bells.
Ahhh. So I wasn't imagining things. :)
I had a feeling there was a Jingle Bells sound and feeling to it.
Nice.