I'm currently working on a remix of AZ's original "Electro House" mix (https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=show&file=8029), as well as an original mix of myself.

High On, since you have released some of your recent tracks on Bandcamp, I assume you will have no problems with having remixes of those tracks end up on our collab album, right? But shouldn't we also be including the the originals of the remixes? Your tracks will then no longer be exclusive to one album. Is that a problem? Our audience may want to know what the original mix sounds like, once they heard a remix of it.

But all of this only makes sense if we want to have a distinction between original mix and remix. Without it, each individual track should be considered a collaborative effort. This goes back to my initial question at the beginning of this topic about what type of collab/album we are aiming for. In order to get a coherent album, we need consistency. We cannot just collab some here, original mix some there, 2nd remix here, etc.