Producing

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey, I wanna collaborate with someone, Send me a email @ Theunofficial3@gmail.com if you wanna work with me :D :) ;)
Hello and welcome Black Nova Alaban.

Pro tip: Specificity is a good thing.

Example: The pro tip mentioned above is meant to make fun of your very unspecific just-throwing-it-out-there "first post" on this forum asking for a collab.

So, what kind of collab are you looking for? Or do you wish to discuss it in PM/email?
Hello Black Nova Alaban.
Welcome to the forums.
Please post more info, on what type of music, you want to collab on.
High On is suggesting a huge collab over here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4657
caLRo wrote:Hello and welcome Black Nova Alaban.

Example: The pro tip mentioned above is meant to make fun of your very unspecific just-throwing-it-out-there "first post" on this forum asking for a collab.

So, what kind of collab are you looking for? Or do you wish to discuss it in PM/email?

I wanted to do a rap beat, but it doesn't necessarily matter, And type of beat I could do
caLRo wrote:Hello and welcome Black Nova Alaban.

Email me please
I'm trying to figure out the details of High On's project, and see if we can get people together to get this project rolling. If you can join us that would be great.