Qspin-Winter battle

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
My new song. What do you think of it?:)
https://soundcloud.com/qspin/qspin-winter-battle
Cool track!
But alot more cool stuff, could be done with it.
I noticed that it sounds a bit soft, in the volume.
But I read your explanation to that, on soundcloud.

This sounds very Chinese ish.
I can hear it in the melody.
Which is nice.
Sounds like a soundtrack for Chun Li. 8-)

PS: I would love to remix this track one day and turn it into a trance type song. Ha! Ha!
Its nice, but I agree on the lowpass filter comment.

Cant you automate it? When the track start leave it as it is, and then around were the guys comment is, lower the filter.
Thanks @Brandystarbite!
If you want to, I can send the project file to you. It has a few drums from hydrogen drum machine and one sound I made on a old free version of Helix vst, and a eq plugin called nova on the master channel (I use it because it automatically removes a lot of the clipping). If you remove those then the song will be compatible with lmms even if you don't have those samples/plugins installed. So if you are ready to try work through my messy project file, I can send it to you :)

PS :I haven't played street fighter before, but thanks for introducing me to it :P

@Gps Thanks :). Yeah I agree with both you and the original commenter. In retrospect, the song was a bit too "bassy" and low, and would have needed some higher frequencies. Maybe some day I'll do a vip or edit where the frequencies are a bit more balanced. (and you mean "raise the filter" instead of "lower the filter"?). Also, the lead around the 15 second mark was a bit too loud maybe.
Raise the filter might be what I mean. What you want is to have more high tones.
Not sure there is too much bass, but there is definitely not enough high.