Melbourne Idea :)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/acydemusic/song-idea-8

I have released another song idea. This time Melbourne. Trap still gives me to create, but I am optimistic. During this time I had more motivation to make Melbourne. But with Trap I have not given up!
Any critic? :D
What is special for trap? Its not a genre i know well at all. I think you have a fine edm'ish track, with a good deep porta lead. Nice, but i cant say if its 'trap'
-drums patterns are fine get but you need work on their sound voice
-at beginning 11 seconds only kick+clap is boring you need something more. (maybe a small sweeper, some additional drums, small melody etc...)
-@1:58: the soft melody sounds really strange after the drum roll build. the transition is awkward

Looking forward for finisched track :D
musikbear wrote:What is special for trap? Its not a genre i know well at all. I think you have a fine edm'ish track, with a good deep porta lead. Nice, but i cant say if its 'trap'
Its not trap. It should be melbourne bounce ;)
bokuyata wrote:-drums patterns are fine get but you need work on their sound voice
-at beginning 11 seconds only kick+clap is boring you need something more. (maybe a small sweeper, some additional drums, small melody etc...)
-@1:58: the soft melody sounds really strange after the drum roll build. the transition is awkward

Looking forward for finisched track :D
What would you change in the transition?
ACYDE Music wrote:But with Trap I have not given up!
confusing arises :p
musikbear wrote:
ACYDE Music wrote:But with Trap I have not given up!
confusing arises :p
:D
Yeah, trap will be a future project of me. But not yet.
would like this song tomorrow upload, because I still want to submit it in "The Best of LMMS Vol. 3".
Can you please those who still have proposals, write something today or tomorrow?
thank you :)