Looking Back At You*** Released!

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Leche wrote:That's the reason my orchestral mashup was kinda weird. It sounded different on sc than lmms.
If you render in WAV to directly upload to SoundCloud, there is your problem. Try rendering in high settings OGG and hear the difference. When uploading to websites that play back in a lossy format, it doesn't matter if what you upload is lossy. It's better to upload in a format as close to the streaming format as possible so that transcoding doesn't change much. OGG is the closest format to MP3 that LMMS has.
musikbear wrote:Release artefacts are generally more difficult to solve.
Step 1: Turn on Volume Envelope
Step 2: Done, as the default envelope adds in release sustain.
Optional Step 3: Actually tweak the volume envelope to sound better (highly recommended)
musikbear wrote:disharmonics
The Chill Frog wrote:disharmonics
The word you guys are looking for is dissonance.
The Chill Frog wrote:https://soundcloud.com/thechillfrog/bring-it
** c:
1st released trap song
Bring it is an interesting, yet nice first attempt, at Trap music Chill Frog.
However, your Trap song, sounds like Trap and chillstep combined. :D

You have the drum melody good enough though.
But the drums should be a tad bit harder, if I'm not mistaken.
Still, pretty good first try though. :)
thanks ^.^ Yeah, it's chilltrap :)
Yeah I would quite agree.
imo I don't like the song as much cause it was annoying to make and the results aren't as satisfying as I hoped. :(

Buuut on other news:
Leche and I are doing a chilltrap collab and it's gonna be awesome. We'll get some vocals in hopefully, too. :)

P.S. This will take awhile to make because we have to make lyrics, come up with a tune, etc, then actually come up with the song itself using skype is insanely hard. Lol!
The Chill Frog wrote:

Buuut on other news:
Leche and I are doing a chilltrap collab and it's gonna be awesome. We'll get some vocals in hopefully, too. :)

P.S. This will take awhile to make because we have to make lyrics, come up with a tune, etc, then actually come up with the song itself using skype is insanely hard. Lol!
Now, I am warning you that this will take a while. I am still working on a house song, and my mashup. But yes I can confirm that.

I won't give any feedback on the trap song O.O
It's alright. I have a lot on my plate already!